Monday, September 8, 2014

Think Inside the Box

     If I could snoop inside someones "box" I think I would look through my grandfather on my dad's side's "box". I would choose him him because I've always wanted to get to know him. He died about a year or so before I was born. My family also always talks about him.
     The only things that I actually know about him is that he had a good sense of humor, he was caring, and he was lactose intolerant. So I pretty much don't know anything. I want to be able to know my family... all of my family... I want to know the small tiny little details about him. I mean I am related to him... I should know something about him right!
     I want to know is favorite color, his dreams, his favorite food, what type of animal he likes, what school he went too, and even where he was raised. I want to find maybe a journal where he may have wrote about what he enjoyed. I also hope to find some entries in that journal about funny family stories or traditions I have never heard before. I hope to find an old photo album that has pictures of things he has done and places he has traveled.
     I would want to learn what exactly about him made everyone love him like my family does. I want to know wether he preferred hotdogs or hamburgers. My family always speaks highly of him and they all care for him and thought he was just amazing, lovable, and just down right awesome. I hope to find out why he was so great. Why he was thought so highly of. I want to know all the cooky traits he has.
     I feel as if there is so much I don't know about him or what my dad's and uncle's relationship with him is like. There is a ton of information I would love to find out from him. That is why I want to snoop through his "box"

5 comments:

  1. Very interesting! You had some very interesting questions for him. "Did he prefer hotdogs or hamburgers?"
    -Josh

    ReplyDelete
  2. lots of things you want to find. that's good. but a lot of grammatical and spelling errors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked what you would like to learn, I wish i could learn the same about my grandfather.diego

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like your grandfather was an awesome man! It would be super cool to find out why/what made him such a cool dude. Some grammatical errors, but very interesting! -Ethan

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is pretty interesting and a good blog post. I like how you have many questions that you would want to know about him. I know my grandparents, so it must be kind of difficult not knowing who your grandfather is, so I understand you wanting to get to know him better. -Kailee

    ReplyDelete